Here’s another chicken recipe that Kyle absolutely can’t get enough of! Fast, simple, and convenient–I can prepare everything in 15 minutes. And to make it even crispier, add more Ritz crackers! This is also similar to the crispy cheddar chicken recipe but without the chicken-soup sauce.
What You Need
- Chicken breast
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing mix
- Ritz crackers crushed into crumbs
- Melted butter
How to Make Baked Ranch Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the shredded cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix, and Ritz crackers in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken breast in the melted butter and coat it using the Ritz-crackers mix.
- Spread a thin layer of oil on the baking dish and place the chicken in it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.